500 ml Square Glass Bottle with Oil Spout
- Leak Proof
- Made in Europe
Lightproof Ultraviolet Glass Blocks All Visible Light Rays
Airtight Design Dramatically Slows Degradation
Thick European Made Glass Designed in a Lab
- 500 ml capacity (16.8 fl oz)
- Special Ultraviolet Glass Prevents Transmission of Visible Light, Keeps Products Fresh Longer
- Airtight, Leak-proof BPA-Free Plastic Lid
- Thoroughly Wash and Use Again! Eco-Friendly
- Comes with Airtight Plastic Screw Top Cap and Easy Pour Plastic Oil Spout (BPA Free)
- Height w/ spout: 11.6" (11.6 cm)
- Diameter: 2.2" (5.6 cm)
- Opening of Mouth: .86" (2.2 cm)
- Capacity: 500 ml (16.8 fl oz)
What Makes Our Jars Special?
We just made our line of Ultraviolet Glass Square Oil Bottles EVEN BETTER. How you ask? We spoke with our customers, we listened to our customers and we carefully took notes. The people overwhelmingly demanded that we add even more functionality to our bottles and jars so in our everlasting and ongoing campaign to constantly provide the best possible experience for our customers we proudly present the 500 ml (16.8 fl oz) Square Oil Bottle with Oil Spout. This bottle comes equipped with the standard BPA free airtight plastic screw top cap and a BPA free plastic spout, perfect for pouring oil, vinegar, dish soap and more. This bottle is engineered out of strong European Ultraviolet Glass and prevents the transmission of damaging visible light onto your products. Basic clear and amber colored glass containers transmit negative visible light and in addition are frequently not airtight or leak proof, over time causing spills and oxygen damage. So why settle for less? Get yourself or a loved one the best 500 ml (16.8 fl oz) Square Oil bottle around.
- Dishwasher safe, Avoid putting Jars in the bottom rack
- simply hand washing the Jars with soap & dry them off
- Avoid Extreme Changes in Temperature
30-day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please notify us & return your Infinity Jars product(s) for a no questions asked refund.