Lightproof Ultraviolet Glass Blocks All Visible Light Rays
Airtight Design Dramatically Slows Degradation
Thick European Made Glass Designed in a Lab
- 15 ml capacity (0.5 fl oz)
- Ultraviolet Glass Blocks Harmful Light Rays & Increases Product Shelf Life
- Tight and Impermeable Cap Protects Materials from Oxygen & Other External Elements
- Eco-friendly, Leakproof, Smell-proof, and Childproof
- Rubber Dropper & Glass Graduated Pipette
- Pipette Holds .6 ml
- Each Bottle Comes with 2 Writeable Sticker Labels for Optional Use
- Height: 3 7/8"
- Diameter: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Opening of Mouth: 0.4" (1 cm)
- Capacity:.5 fl oz. or 15 ml of liquid
What Makes Our Jars Special?
Gone are the days when you have to worry about taking liquids on the go. Whether it’s your child’s syrup meds or vitamins, your eye drops, or herbal tinctures, you can now comfortably travel with these things kept safely in your purse. Not only that, but the Infinity Jars dropper bottles are also perfect for storing liquids in your shelf, refrigerator, and first-aid box.
Leakproof & Childproof Cap
The 15 ml Childproof Graduated Pipette Graduated Dropper Bottle has an ultra-secure cap that can keep contents intact and safe from potentially harmful external elements. Even better, the cap takes a little bit of skill to unscrew, so you won’t have to worry about playful kids tampering the cap and wasting the contents.
Glass Graduated Pipette
Unlike other luxurious bottles, this glass dropper bottle isn’t merely for aesthetics. Instead, it’s designed with function and purpose in mind. The graduations on the pipette are perfect for making sure that you or your child takes the liquid with the right dosage. Plus, with a rubber squeeze bulb connected to the pipette, you have full control over how much of the liquid you’ll get per use.
Aside from leaking and getting tampered by kids, a common problem in storing liquid medicines is the loss of potency and freshness. This is especially true for medicines exposed to light rays, including artificial light that can speed up the degradation of organic matter.
It’s for this reason that Infinity Jars uses lab-tested ultraviolet glass. This type of glass effectively blocks out harmful light rays while permitting beneficial rays that act as natural preservatives. With this high-tech yet all-natural process, you can rest assured that your meds will stay fresh and safe for use.
- Dishwasher safe, Avoid putting Jars in the bottom rack
- simply hand washing the Jars with soap & dry them off
- Avoid Extreme Changes in Temperature
30-day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please notify us & return your Infinity Jars product(s) for a no questions asked refund.