Lightproof Ultraviolet Glass Blocks All Visible Light Rays
Airtight Design Dramatically Slows Degradation
Thick European Made Glass Designed in a Lab
- 50 ml capacity (1.7 fl oz)
- Ultra Modern UV Glass Prevents Visible Light From Damaging Your Goods
- Airtight, Leakproof BPA-Free Plastic Lid
- Earth Friendly, Wash With Soap to Reuse Again
- Optimal Size for Regular Use Around the House or Taking on the Go
- Slow Pour Spout Makes For Easy Measuring, Serving
- Height: 4.3" (10.92 cm)
- Diameter: 1.4" (3.56 cm)
- Opening of Mouth: .27" (.7 cm)
- Capacity: 50 ml (1.7 fl oz)
What Makes Our Jars Special?
Do you make your own ketchup? Have a massage oil blend that's to die for? Need to store your homemade surface cleaner somewhere? The 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) capacity slow pour bottle can handle all that and more! Combining style, European manufactured ultraviolet glass, and an airtight lid design, this bottle truly is a potent storage container. A black on black lid and bottle design makes this bottle stand out in nearly any room or situation Kitchens, bathrooms and backpacks all receive major style points when featuring this chic bottle. The ultraviolet glass that this bottle utilizes is special in that it prevents visible light from entering, and allows UV and infrared light to enter. Over time visible light will damage the goods contained in bottles, meaning that your expensive mustard, infused olive oil and handmade lotion will lose potency and eventually be ruined. Ultraviolet glass' unique ability to allow UV and infrared light to penetrate cleanses and rejuvenates your products, improving shelf life and potency.
- Dishwasher safe, Avoid putting Jars in the bottom rack
- simply hand washing the Jars with soap & dry them off
- Avoid Extreme Changes in Temperature
30-day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please notify us & return your Infinity Jars product(s) for a no questions asked refund.